Saturday 23 January 2010

Question 4...



If you could have a sensuous massage every day from someone famous, who would you choose?


Hmm, now this is a difficult one, because the obvious David Beckham, George Clooney, Brad Pitt etc wouldn't be terribly good at sensuous massage, they are probably fairly selfish - like most incredibly attractive men - so I'd end up giving them a massage before I was satisfied. So, for that reason I would choose Peter North or Rocco Siffredi, two of my favourite 'movie' stars and I just know they would be brilliant at it. However, I would love a tantric massage every day, but sadly I don't know any famous tantric sex stars - apart from Sting, and that was apparently a myth! :( If he wants to prove it was true though, I'd welcome him proving it on me!


No comments: